Memorial Weekend. We went to my parents and stayed the night and went to their Wards annual Pancake Breakfast. It was yummy. I remember a time when getting up at 8 am on a holiday was unheard of.....oh the good ol'days. We later went to lunch at Tucanos, so ReDiCuLoUsLy good! and topped it off with the Wolverine Movie, which was probably good but I couldn't tell since we were in the second to front row. P.S. that's why Jordan and I are self proclaimed "theatre snobs" and will not go to any theatre other then Megaplexs'

Lincoln and Collin enjoying their pancakes.


Lincoln checking to make sure he's all clear for the play, now tuck the ball in a run! (I have no idea what I'm talking about)

Lincoln about to hike the ball. ( theses were all candid pics that just turned out looking this way!)

Lincoln spent the morning dancing on this well cover because it made noise when it bounced up and down. Can I get one at my house?


My new project......... wait and see!

So I'm big into popcorn right now. The gourmet kind you make yourself. Thanks to my sister in law Alisa who gave me this for my birthday, and also thanks to my old highschool friend who has a great cooking blog hotoffthegarlicpress.blogspot.com for the receipt. Check out her blog, it's world famous! She was just on the Good Things Utah tv show!

The Sticky Gooey, White Chocolate popcorn.hmmmm! so addicting!

Also, I've been on this new receipt, summer cooking kick! This is a fruit salad that is sooo easy and sooo good. Jordan isn't really a fruit salad guy so I thought Lincoln and I would end up eattng it all, but it was gone in 24 hours and I think I have maybe 5 bites. If there is enough interest I'll post it for everyone.
6 comments:
Post it! Post it! I love Lincoln's hair. He's getting so big.
I can't believe how grown-up Lincoln looks. I love to have the recipe for the fruit salad and the popcorn. Ymmm.
It's great to see what you guys have been up to. We are so excited to see you tomorrow.
I make a fruit salad that looks just like yours. The baby stroller/carrier is made by BabyTrend, but the drawback is if your baby is heavy it is a good arm workout because you have to hold up the weight. But the sunshade makes it totally worth it.
It's good/not good to hear you have had blood clots too. Bad because you had them, good because you did live through 2 shots a day and a whole pregnancy! I want more kids, but the thought of 2 shots a day for 9 months, a c-section and the fear of blood clots again makes me wonder. Thanks for sharing though and HAPPY late BIRTHDAY!
Please post the recipe - it looks yummy and refreshing!
Lincoln is such a cutie!
Post a Comment