I'll let the pictures tell the story.

Lincoln in his rhino shirt, ready for the Zoo.

Show us the way Lincoln!

It was a big coinsidence that he happened to LOVE the rhinos! He went crazy jumping up and down and laughing.

Mesmerized

He and his cousin Carter enjoy the "Elephant and Rhino Encounter"

Look close, there is a monkey in the tree. Lincoln also liked those because he loves Curious George!

Are encounter with the baby giraffe

We also baby sat our friends Seneca and Paelyn. We're having a dance party!!
3 comments:
Oh you need to tell me when you guys do fun things like this. I would totally go. I really need to come visit. This week sometime?
How fun! He is adorable. Looks like you guys had a great time! Isn't motherhood just the greatest!
I can't wait to come visit you all next week.
Post a Comment