KING OF THE DAY. We gave him a crown, a septor, and a bell to ring if needed anything. He could sit in his "thown" all day and drink Dew.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
King Me!
For Fathers Day I ask Jordan what he wanted and he said "To be waited on hand and foot" so I laughed and said "like everyday?" and then he laughed, and then after a good 10 mins of banter that would put Regis and Kelly to shame, I later came up with this idea........... KING FOR THE DAY.
So after Jordan woke up at the crack of noon (he works nights now) Lincoln and I crowned him
KING OF THE DAY. We gave him a crown, a septor, and a bell to ring if needed anything. He could sit in his "thown" all day and drink Dew.
We gave him a day of all his favorites. His favorite breakfast, donuts and chocolate milk. A basket with favorite snacks, a gift card to his favorite lunch place (Cafe Rio) and a gift card to his favorite clothing store, and a gift card to buy stuff for his new favorite gaget, a PSP. Lastly, his favorite dinner of potatoe casserole, fruit salad, texas toast and caramel apple pie.
KING OF THE DAY. We gave him a crown, a septor, and a bell to ring if needed anything. He could sit in his "thown" all day and drink Dew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
So Cute! You are such a good wife and Mom. Jordan is a lucky guy.
So glad I got to see this. You are both awesome parents. BTW, if you come to Vernal fot the 4th, I'll have you make that fruit salad for the BBQ.
How creative! What a good wifey!
You're such a good wife. I'd of told Dave to take a hike :) I love the crown and Jordan's big smile. Looks like you made his day sweet.
That's so cute! Happy Father's Day King Jordan!
Post a Comment