Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Dad's the Greates Dad...

This my dad, here is working on one of his most favorite hobbies, which is fishing. I love my dad because he (and my mom) are so generous and giving. He came from a hard background and had a difficult childhood but you would never know it because he's always so happy and never complains. He is the best dad ever, like when my cars have broken down, so many of times, he always came to my rescue. He has helped us with our yard (which honestly is a crappy job) and he always worked hard to provide for his family, we never went without. I also can say I don't have any memories of him ever raising his voice at us. In a few years he will retire from IBM and live out his dream of fishing everyday!! Love you dad

1 comment:

Framed said...

I think both your parents are great. I've always appreciated so much how they have made Jordan such a part of the family.