Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Pool Party at Grandmas!
So it got a little busy around here, but here is are some pics of a little summer fun, because it finally got sunny enough to have pool party! Lincoln and I met Alisa and Carter at my mom's house because it's about half way between both of ours and our little guys love playing together! Here are some pics, this is Lincoln's first experience with playing in a pool! He went nuts!
Checking it out....hmmmm?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love the photos! They're classic wet and wild fun! We won't be heading up north during our trip to Utah, instead we're going to Disneyland. But we sure miss you guys!
Wonderful pictures. Brings back memories of my kids. I love that last photo also.
Glad you came so I could enjoy the fun. The pictures are great, hope you can come to Lagoon!!
Post a Comment