I know, another boring title. So it was my baby brother Jeremy and my Newphew Collins' birthdays on the 8th. So we went up to Logan (where he and his wife Vanessa live) to wish him a happy birthday (yeah, that how we roll). My gracious parents of course took us out to eat at this yummy restaurant. I just have say that Logan has the best restaurants! Their food is soo good and home cooked, and cheap. This one was called that Copper Creek Mill (I think) but I also love the Blue Bird (where Nessa works). So because we love food around here, this is what I had. The Chicken Oscar, a breast of chicken with crab (holla!) and smothered in Mozerella. mmmm. They also make a mean pasta I hear. And don't forget their salad bar! So fresh! Well enough about the food. Here are some pics...

Crazy Jeremy who is 24! what?! I hope he likes the Snuggie I got him. "It's the Blanket with Sleeves! Perfect for women and men!"

Collin who is 5! boo-ya!

His mommy, my gorgeous sis Ali.

Lincoln and Carter, banished to the end of the table because they're soo messy and crazy!


Lincoln and Me.

Grams and Papa with the boys.
Of course you noticed, no husbands, they were working. And Alisa and Vanessa were there but I forgot to get a picture, sorry girls, I was too focused on the kids.
I hope you boys had a fun birthday. I love you Jeremy because you're crazy like me and you make me laugh. And I love you Collin because you were the first to make me an Auntie, and you'll always hold a special place in my heart.
3 comments:
happy birthday to everyone! Lincoln is getting so big! He's a stud muffin already!
Great pics. Looks like a fun birthday. So, you're probably tired of eating out, aren't you? Hmmm, wonder what we'll do this weekend.
Did you really get Jeremy a snuggie? HA HA HA. Kevin told me he was going to get me one for Mother's Day and I told him I'm glad he didn't!
Post a Comment