Friday, May 15, 2009

Thirty and Fabulous!

My parents are the best, they and Jordan threw me a great birthday party! We went bowling, had a BBQ and of course went and saw Star Trek. I got spoiled to the max, here are some highlights!


So maybe I could drink this much Diet Cherry Coke, but it's really a planter that I'm going to put flowers in and put on my bistro table outside. I love this! It's from my sister who knows me oh so well. If I owned a cafe they would be on every table!
Here is some of my loot. My sweet mother in law gave me the sewing machine and the hot pink shoes! And my sweet (smart) husband gave me the picture. I also got some more clothes, a purse ;) from my bff, and just too much. Why do I get be so loved!



Bowling Shoes are cute but not as hot as my pink ones!


My Nephew Carter loving his green balloon







Look at my man bowl!






I love big colorfull balls!




I also love my crazy sista', and my more calm brother Brett.






This is Ali's man Nate bowlin, he was in the zone!





Gammy helping my nephew Collin bowl




Alisa and I racing to be the best. Bowling. It's all about looking good from 'behind'.



Lincoln with his favorite, Pop Pop.




Thanks everyone for the best Birthday!

10 comments:

Framed said...

Happy B-Day, Stacey. I'm glad you had such a fun day. That cup planter is so totally you. Can't wait to see it on the porch. Were you worried that Jordan's shorts may fall down when he was releasing that ball? Could have made your birthday even more fun.

Kathryn said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a lot of fun. That big cup is awesome!

The Brough Family said...

Happy birthday, looks like a great celebration. Hooray for you!!!

Jesenia said...

I am still bummed that I was out of town for your big day!!! I am glad you had fun. Love the picture! Love you.

Angie Haskins said...

Looks like a great birthday!! Glad you had a good birthday! Can you believe we are thirty! It seems so crazy!

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday! It looks and sounds like you had a great day. I love all your fun presents :)

julie said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a fun party. I love the planter!

Karen G said...

Hey, those are great pics. We can enjoy your birthday over and over!!

Angie Monson said...

hey you~ Happy 30th, isn't it the best! I love here my bones crack and fall apart while I walk. We gotta get together soon!

Jill said...

Hey - I wished you Happy BD on Facebook, but Happy Bd again! Bowling looks like it was a blast...We need to get serious about getting together! I'll check with Amanda to see when she'll be down and we'll grab Angie and Jenny and go hang somewhere...!