
Lincoln in his froggie towel, behaving himself.

Lincoln getting caught doing some naughties, uh-oh!!!

"What? Me touch the computer?" that's right I have it on film!


Lincoln with our friend Jesenia and her new adorable baby Paelyn (yes that is baby not a doll!)


Having a pajama party with his "big sis" Seneca, even though he weighs more and can pin her down in 2 sec. flat. She's a sweet heart though and a good sport.
This all took place in a matter of a week. Keeping you up to speed on the Monster.
3 comments:
I can't believe how much hair that baby has. She does look like a doll. That picture of Lincoln and Seneca is so sweet.
I love all of Lincoln's facial expressions! He's such a cute little guy.
What a little rascal- I love seeing how cute he is! Wish our kids could all play too.
Post a Comment