Thursday, May 7, 2009

SLCC Portfolio Review

Urban Renewal by SLCC Students
Drafting Portfolios
Space Planning


Color Boards




Portfolios
Perspective and Rendering

This week was a busy one! I was ask by SLCC (Salt Lake Commuity College) to help judge their students in the Portfolio Review. They ask different designers from around the city, I really enjoyed it even though my brained was sooo fried after. I never thought that staring at floor plans, and blue prints and color boards would be waring, but overall I did enjoy it. I remember doing that at the college I went to and I really valued the opionions and comments the designers left, so I tried to be constuctive and thourough.

2 comments:

Fancy Pants said...

That sounds exhausing!! HA! At anyrate, I really am commenting to wish you a Happy 30!!! Love you!!

Mindy said...

This has nothing to do with your post, but I found these sites and they reminded me of you:

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5768543

http://aimeewilder.com/