Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Pretty lil' Bowls


My Ode to Bowls...



I love bowls, I don't know why. My husband thinks it's a bit ridiculous. I guess I've become somewhat of a collector? Not on purpose, nor do I go looking for bowls to buy, but they seem to find me! I go into a store and sometimes find myself by the dishware/stoneware and there's always such new and pretty stuff. So pretty! I want it all but instead of buying it all (because THAT would be ridiculous) I settle for a $4.99 bowl, that's called being fruggle. Bowls are round, some are square, some hold a lot and some hold a little, but we can all agree they make pretty great art when stacked! Don't worry, you can use my bowls, just don't break them or they're off limits (Jordan learned the hard way). Every morning I get up and have cereal in one of my pretty bowls, it's a happy start to my day. I love cereal! and I love bowls! What a great combination!

4 comments:

Framed said...

We can use them???

Stacey said...

Yeah, I use them all the time. I believe anything you have should have a use or purpose.

The Brough Family said...

What a fun thing to collect. They do look awesome on your shelf.

Booklogged said...

I have a fetish for bowls, too. I need to display them in some cute way.