Today we enjoyed a visit from a Leprechaun who turned our breakfast green! (looks a little more radioactive green than Leprechaun green) ! Lincoln wasn't sure at first but ended up eating them all gone! He's getting pretty good with a fork, but of course he is a boy and in my experience, boys love shiney, sharp objects. He hasn't quiet mastered the spoon yet. All my love to the Irish!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Happy St. Patricks Day!
Today we enjoyed a visit from a Leprechaun who turned our breakfast green! (looks a little more radioactive green than Leprechaun green) ! Lincoln wasn't sure at first but ended up eating them all gone! He's getting pretty good with a fork, but of course he is a boy and in my experience, boys love shiney, sharp objects. He hasn't quiet mastered the spoon yet. All my love to the Irish!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Look at him eating with a fork!!! I am so proud. I'm sure eating green pancakes brought you all a lot of luck for the day.
I love that seven years later you still have me listed with my Maiden Name. Hilarious.
Glad you like the post, that comment that you liked from Ashley is from Ashley Buswell, remember her from Timp? Basketball player, tall, brown hair?
Anyway, I was thinking of writing to you, Katie, and Nicole because of a new song on the radio. I'm not sure if they're playing it at home, but it's that remix of "Everybody's Free" from Romeo and Juliet. Do you remember how much we LOVED that movie. Obsessed doesn't even describe. I can't hear that song and not think of you guys!
Let me know if you don't know what song I'm talking about and I'll email it to you.
I can't believe how big Lincoln has gotten! Are you coming down for Kaela's wedding? I hope so, then I can see little Lincoln again.
Post a Comment