We had a playdate with Carter, Lincoln's cousin, this week. They are still learning how to play "together" they mostly do the side by side playing, where they watch eachother to see what they're playing wih, and most likely steal it!, because "it's sooo much better that what I have!" The age old dilemma! I loved playing with my cousins! They're my best friends even though some of them I only saw once or twice a year. We'd meet at my grandparents in the summer and it was like we had never left the backyard where we'd play nightgames or pretend the big log was the Millennium Falcon (I was Princess Leah of course) or the spooky attic where we'd play house and dress up in our mom's old highschool clothes or spy on others below. When we got older we'd all go into the bedroom and have girl talk where we'd talk about.... BOYS of course! Even now we're still close and after the big Thanksgivng dinner we head to bedroom for naps and girl talk. I love my family! I hope my kids grow up to have good relationships with their cousins!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
What cute pictures. Did Carter get to ride the zebra? I wish I was closer to my cousins. We have great visits when we get together, but it doesn't happen too much.
Holy cow, when did Lincoln get so big?! I think it's great that he gets to play with his cousin. Those are the kind of friendships that will last a lifetime. Call us when you get out to good ol' Vernal next.
Stacey!
So good to see what you and your cute family have been up to! We are way over due to see each other - it's been forever! Thank goodness for the internet.
Visit me on our blog...
http://hangingwithjill.blogspot.com/
-Talk soon,
Jill
Ok, Lincoln gets cuter every time I see him!! Thanks for the comments on mine!! Miss you tons!! I must say I am wicked impressed with your sewing skills and think maybe you should give me some lessons!!
Glad you have play dates and take cute pictures of them for us to see. Your curtains turned out very cute, wish Jordan a Happy Birthday on Tuesday!! Mom
Your blog is so cute!! I love your hair that dark! It looks so cute on you!! Your little boy is so darling!!
yeah aren't cousins great? I didn't get to do those things with you guys because I'm one of the little cousins, but I still had awesome times with the Petersons and Alison and Jeremy!
Post a Comment