Friday, March 27, 2009

My first Buzz.

The Red Neck Mullet! And the end result!! Semper Fi!

bye bye curls! ;(
Once we got started, there was no turning back! So Lincoln's hair is of much debate at our house. Jordan has always wanted it long. I want it short. You know like a more trimmed look. Jordan didn't want him looking "square" But neither one of us wanted it THIS short. Ok, so how did this happen? I guess because we have no hair cutting skills at our house so Jordan thought that if he used the biggest comb (thingee I don't know what it's called) on the buzzer it would cut in all over but not buzzed. Sooooo he was wrong. It doesn't look bad but I laugh because it's exactly what Jordan said he didn't want. Oh well, now we have Jar Head baby. He actually sat still through the whole process.

8 comments:

Framed said...

You guys are breaking my heart. He looks so grown up with a buzz.

Autumn said...

Semper Fi! :) You're a tough momma! I cried when Heather gave Lucas his 1st hair cut and cut off all his curls!

Karen G said...

He is such a cutie, it doesn't matter what his hair looks like. It will always grow back! Then you can debate what to do again.....

Ro said...

so cute and so funny!! thats awesome he will sit still! neither of my kids are very good at that! we've been debating what to do with nate's curls too. i worry they won't come back (like jack's did) if i cut them all off! wish me lived closer so our boys could play!

Booklogged said...

I amazed that he sat still for the whole thing and didn't even cry. He looks darn cut both ways - and look at those blue, blue eyes. My goodness.

Fancy Pants said...

So cute!!! The haircut makes him look so much older!!! SOOOOO cute!

David and Melanie said...

He looks so grown-up with his short hair! Hope we see you this summer!

Cassie said...

That is hilarious! I need to come see my cute nephew before he enlists!