Lincoln had a good first day, he ran into the classroom (because he saw the barrells of toys) and didn't look back. He's in the third nursery. Our ward is so young that there are three nursery's with about 10-15 kids in each. I know one of his teachers is Sister Conrad our neighbor. Our new chapel has little windows at eye level on all the class room doors, it's really nice. So we peeked in a few times and he was being Lincoln, running around, standing on tables, bossing the 3 years olds, and rebelling against quiet time. A perfect angel. Glad I'm not his teacher!
I hope he continues to like Nursery!

4 comments:
I can't believe that Lincoln is already old enough to go to nursery! I know for us it is a happy day when we can send the kids in. It seems like once they hit one year old, it is impossible to keep them happy through church. After that, it is the countdown to nursery. I'm glad that he liked it.
I had a feeling that he would not be one of those screamers in the nursery. I served there for a year and one kid cried non-stop through two hours every week. I'll have to come to church sometime and watch him. Love the picture.
YAH for Nursery. I work in our nursery and love it. Little children are so wonderful. And very energetic.
I love nursery and it's amazing that Lincoln did so well! Most kids struggle with it for several weeks before they can stay the whole time. What a stud!
Post a Comment