Wednesday, March 10, 2010
December 09
Here is the month of December and all the fun we had. It is, after all, the most wonderful time of the year!
This is my new niece, she's adorable! Her name Azaria and I miss her! I got to see her when she was born and she looks just like her momma, she's such a cutie.

CHRISTMAS! We were all together as a family and it was great. Lincoln got a basketball hoop from Santa.

Enjoying our day as a family.
Lincoln and his cousin Carter having fun with blocks!
We also got to go to Vernal UT to see Grandma Neen and we enjoyed an early Christmas. We always get spoiled.
Lincoln loves, loves, loves Curious George and grandma gave him a cute little track suit for him.
He also loves music and make music.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I can't believe how big Lincoln has gotten. It's been a long time since I've seen him. Can't wait to see you all in April!
What a fun Christmas. BTW, Alyson's baby is gorgeous.
I'm so happy you finally updated your blog; I have been waiting SOOOOOOO long to see what was going on in the Mangum house.
Post a Comment