Wednesday, March 10, 2010

January 2010

This was probably the craziest month ever! We moved New Years Eve to Cedar City UT so Jordan could finish school. He's getting his Masters in Accounting and I get to stay home with Lincoln and be mommy! We live in my parents second home they bought in Enoch. It's a nice home but needed a little tender loving care . Like Painting! I spent a month picking paint and the painting about 2000 sqft. This is the Kitchen. More of the house to come. You can also visit my design blog at www.chicityouself.com


We also had a special guest stay with us for a few days. Lincoln's best friend and cousin Carter! His parents went on a cruise and while we were surrounded by boxes, they kept each other entertained which was nice when I was trying to unpack.


So sleepy after putting up with all of mom's projects.

4 comments:

David and Melanie said...

The kitchen looks amazing. Whenever I get a house I'm gonna have to ask for your advice. I love your design blog too! And Lincoln is of course as handsome as ever!

Kari Davis said...

Wow, what a fun kitchen! Bet your sick of painting! ... too bad we're not neighbors... we could really get things done!!!

Framed said...

It really is a beautiful house and I like what you've done with it. What a cute picture of Lincoln sleeping.

Jenn said...

I love the kitchen. The paint color is fabulous. And I love the two tone cabinets. I can't wait to see the rest of the house in person.