Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Jordan turns 30!!

So I was trying get pictures of my brothers visit when he and his family were here from Virgina but I don't have them yet, so I moved on to Jordan's Birthday! He is old! Everyone kept saying he was the "Dirty Thirty" So I figured that means older than dirt, right? So I made him his favorite cookies, no-bakes, which look like dirt clods and Lincoln got him some balloons. Later in the week we went up to Salt Lake and went to dinner with our friends Bryan and Jesenia. Bryan and Jordan are best friends and have birthday close together. I think every year since I've known Jordan and them we've always celebrated their birthdays together. They both love Tucanos so we went there. Jordan is also getting a PS3 for his birthday, I caved.

4 comments:

David and Melanie said...

Sounds like a great birthday! And we all cave when it comes to the one we love. And for some reason it usually involves video games :)

Framed said...

I had a customer today who turns 30 in a couple of months. I told him about Jordan and he asked me how well he took this birthday. It was so funny because he is really concerned about being thirty himself. As for myself, I'm not thrilled that I have a thirty-year-old son. Stop the madness.

Andrewjoselin said...

really so cute ya.



Natural Male Enhancers | Male Enhancers

Halo BW said...

Happy easter!

http://www.fijimatai.com/kta-bunga-rendah-cek-aja-di-sini/