Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Our Weekend of Fun
So we had our last days of being working stiffs this week and it feels great to be free from "The Man!" I've had to work Saturdays at all the jobs I've had since I joined the work force ...10...12...some years ago, and so it was nice to not have to work and to just hang out with the fam and do family things.
We did our annual ginger bread houses at Grandmas! A Christmas traditions since I young and now we're doing it with our kids! To see the instructions on how to make such an easy and glorious house, check out my design blog! http://chicityourself.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The gingerbread village was very impressive. What a great tradition. A friend suggested I start a tradition of sleeping under the Christmas tree with my grandkids. What do you think? Very cut snowman and artists.
very fun! We always make candy houses and love it! I want to say I like your snowman but he's wearing a yankees hat. I guess I'm glad to see the yankees left out in the cold :)Merry Christmas!BTW I love your design blog too!
Post a Comment