We also had the opportunity to go to the 1st Presidencies Christmas Devotional at the Conference Center on Sunday. It was beautiful. I felt privileged to be able to hear the Tabernacle Choir sing the Handel's "Messiah" live. They also sang one of my all time favorite Christmas songs "Oh Holy Night" But mostly listening to the speakers talk about the first Christmas touched me and always starts off the Holiday season right.
Friday, December 11, 2009
The First week of Christmas
We've been having a lot of fun so far this Christmas season! Last week we went a ward "Christmas Breakfast with Santa." The events were as follows, Lincoln went from excited, to confused, to scared. But that's what I expected and it was good entertainment. Thanks son, you always make me laugh!
We also had the opportunity to go to the 1st Presidencies Christmas Devotional at the Conference Center on Sunday. It was beautiful. I felt privileged to be able to hear the Tabernacle Choir sing the Handel's "Messiah" live. They also sang one of my all time favorite Christmas songs "Oh Holy Night" But mostly listening to the speakers talk about the first Christmas touched me and always starts off the Holiday season right.
We also had the opportunity to go to the 1st Presidencies Christmas Devotional at the Conference Center on Sunday. It was beautiful. I felt privileged to be able to hear the Tabernacle Choir sing the Handel's "Messiah" live. They also sang one of my all time favorite Christmas songs "Oh Holy Night" But mostly listening to the speakers talk about the first Christmas touched me and always starts off the Holiday season right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Jordan was scared of the Easter Bunny. That picture of Lincoln is a classic. I thought he would go to anyone.
Post a Comment