Friday, September 19, 2008

Lincoln is Number 1!





More picture from the party... we washed him off in the sink from the messy cake! And the video is a little long but I posted it anyway for those who want to watch.

4 comments:

RufflesAndFringe said...

My kids need an Aunt to make them a cute cake like that!

Our blog is:

mortyfamily.blogspot.com

Ro said...

happy 1st birthday lincoln!!! what a cutie!! can't believe a whole year has gone by! the cake is adorable too! i keep meaning to ask for your blog, but finally found it on liz's. i'm adding it to my blog now so i don't loose it again! we miss you guys!

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday Lincoln! He's really starting to look like a little boy and not a baby anymore :( They grow up too fast!

Marcus said...

I wasn't that careful! I had chocolate, and it was everywhere...even in my hair!