Thursday, September 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINCOLN

Well, Lincoln is 1 today! He was born at 5:00 pm exactly, c-section. Here is the video of them closeing me up while I hold Lincoln for the first time. He weighed 7lb 7oz. I can't believe it's been a year! Yesterday it hit me and I was trying not to cry at work ( I don't know why it's emotional for me, but it is) I held it in until I got home and as soon as Jordan hugged me hello it all came out. Which freaked him out until I was able to get out " my baby is 1" then he laughed (but still hugged me). So a little about Lincoln, he was good baby who slept through the night at 4 months. He started crawling at 8months but could already stand by then. He started walking on his own at 11months. He's a very good eater (that's how we enticed him to crawl). He loves to stare at your mouth while you eat and check your ears (maybe he'll be a ear, nose and throat doctor. He loves to fake laugh, snort, spit, roll his tongue talk and make all kinds of noices all day long. He loves to sleep with his snoopy dog and recently became attached to a plasic juice cup that he must always be holding. He can say momma and dadda and can sign "more" and "please" and understands the sign "all done" which he doesn't like when dinner is over. He also loves to chase and wrestle dad around the house. He is being a good boy today and letting me type on the computer. We're throwing a birthday party for him on Saturday. Here are some pictures of him through the year. Happy Birthday son! we love you!

2 comments:

RufflesAndFringe said...

He is such a cutie! Wait until your last one turns one. Talk about devistating!

Cassie said...

Happy Birthday Buddy!! I can't believe it's already been a year.