I need to figure out a way to enlarge these. So anyway these are a taste of some pictures we had done of Lincoln for his first birthday which is coming up soooo soon!
I can't believe how different he looks in the black/white pic with the "dark" hair :) I think he's looking more and more like you the older he gets. Almost 1...wow! Happy Birthday Lincoln.
I'm married to cute Jordan and we have a cute son. We love to just hang out as family, or go shopping, or work on the house, or visit family. I love to design and decorate, I have a degree in interior design, I also love to play the piano and I love music. I'm most happy when I'm doing any of these things!
4 comments:
Those are awesome. Rather than just portraits they are more like art. Lincoln is so cute. my favorites are with the coke sign and suitcase.
Great pictures. He is so cute and your friend did a fantastic job capturing him. Love the backgrounds.
Awesome pictures, he is such a darling baby. Have fun with the birthday... the first birthday is the BEST!!!
I can't believe how different he looks in the black/white pic with the "dark" hair :) I think he's looking more and more like you the older he gets. Almost 1...wow! Happy Birthday Lincoln.
Post a Comment