
So in honor (lets say) of turning 30 in a couple weeks (aaug!) here is my first "Anti-winkle" cream. I don't have any wrinkles yet but I figured it's a right of passage, plus if I get winkles than I know it doesn't work and I demand a refund! I'll keep you posted.
5 comments:
Stacey my love you crack me up!! I am bummed that I will be gone for the big celebration, we will have to do another one. Love ya!!
I didn't break down and buy wrinkle cream until last fall. I saw a picture of me and noticed I had a lot of tiny lines around my eyes, so I bought eye wrinkle cream. I'm not sure it's working, but it makes me feel better!
Here's to having to buy wrinkle cream! Woohoo! :)
Wrinkle cream, hmmmm. I wonder if it's too late.
Ha ha, I started using anti-wrinkle stuff when I was like 22....better safe than sorry right?
A couple of years ago I started using a firming/lifting serum called "When Hope is Not Enough" ... The name makes my sisters laugh at me, but any sign of a (inherited from my mother's side)sagging jaw-line is going to be the end of me, and I'm doing pretty well so far at avoiding it so I'll keep using it.
Post a Comment