

I've been doing a lot of yard work lately. We're getting ready for some rocks tomorrow. Here are my yellow Ranunculus I love them! And my tulips are about to bloom! YEA! Stay tune for pictures!
Lincoln loves music and to shake his grove thang! I swear he must have songs playing in his head all day because he'll be busy with a toy and then suddenly stand up and start dancing. I finally got it on tape. It's his Dada Dance. I think I have it down. You skip on one foot and put your arms up and down.
I put 2 here. Just cause.

9 comments:
Awesome I LOVE the dada dance! He is a superstar.
That's hilarious. Sweet moves. I think the next dance I go to I'm going to try the Dada Dance.
That is talent at it's finest!! and you can use it for blackmail later in life... cute easter pictures too.
OMG! I can't stop laughing. America's Got Talent anyone?!
Love the flowers (cute sign too) and that Dada dance is awesome. Especially that he'll do it on demand. So glad you have it on video.
He is endlessly entertaining. And so talented.
He's a natural! Did he learn that from Dada? =) I want to see Jordan dance like that at the next family reunion.
Oh cute! I can't believe I've never actually seen him! We have to do something about this. Honestly!
Lol! I love his growl at 00:34!
Like a lion!
Post a Comment