Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 2008


This is Christmas morning before the "maddness!"
We spent Christmas at Jordan's moms in the freezing Artic of Utah, Vernal, where it was -13 below the night we pulled in. My feet never warmed up until the day we left but it was still a lot of fun and we ate a lot of yummy food. We got some very nice gifts, thank you everyone!


This is the After...


Lincoln on the drums, he's very good.


The family band!!

The next day we had to head Orem because Jordan had to work. He works at Fidelity Investiments in American Fork so we stayed at my parents and had "Second Christmas"
We also got some nice gifts, Thanks everyone! Not to mention ate more food and junk !

Lincoln opening a gift



What could it be?????
It's Jammy's!!

Brett, Alisa, Nate and Ali, lookin good (and worn out)


Pop Pop and Gangy enjoying their spoils while Linc rolls in the aftermath


Pop Pop exhausted from all the fun!


Lastly, banging out a few numbers for our fans on our World Tour (from Guitar Hero). I'm totally addicted and could have played all day! Good thing grandma was there to change poopy bums!
Hope you all had a Merry Christmas too!!
Here are some videos of our holiday, if you care to view ( it's mostly for the grandmas) Enjoy.


The first is Lincoln and his nonchalant attitude Christmas morning
The second is Lincoln playing drums because he loves them so much


5 comments:

Autumn said...

Your mom changes poopy diapers even when you're there? What??

Framed said...

Your mom's nicer than I am. I only change them when everyone else is asleep. Besides, isn't it Jordan's turn? Love the pictures and videos. The drums were perfect for Lincoln. I can see where it gets it.

Ro said...

looks like you had great christmas!!! wish we could have been there! love linc on the drums!!

Booklogged said...

So fun to read about your Christmas. Katie, Myke and I watched the videos and got such a kick out of Lincoln. He is just so darn cute! He sure has that drumming think down well.

Mindy said...

Rock Band is the coolest. I tagged you by the way :)