Thursday, January 22, 2009

A NEW YEAR!



Yes! This is very late, but we've been fighting sickness at our house for the last month and now that we're finally better I feel like I can take a moment to Blog! So it's 2009! I can't believe that 5 years ago I started working at my current job and 10 years ago it was 1999, and I was 19, almost 20 and about to spend the summer as a camp counselor in Pennsylvania, it was in the Poconos (outside of Scranton PA for all those "Office" watchers) and yes I use to go to Scranton once a week, and yes! It is a hole with bad smells. But PA it's self is Gorgeous!

Anyway, I digress. So some of my Resolutions are.. Of course, lose weight. BUT I have actually been working on the for the past few months, and we got a new Eliptical Machine! I love it! I was so bummed when winter came and I couldn't do my morning walks anymore. So thanks husband for this great gift. I should actually thank his work because they give their employees $250 a year to spend on Gym equipment and thank my little bro. for working at ICON so we could get a good deal!

Ok, I also plan on Journaling more, which I have started a book on Blurb so that's getting done. I also want to keep up with my Freezer Meals, my painting, my sewing, my design buisness and I want to take a photography and upholstery class. I won't bore you with anymore details, but since this is kind of journal for me I felt incline to list some of my goals.

Hope you all have a great New Year too!

3 comments:

Lauren -HCP said...

Good for you for writing out your goals-- can I just copy yours? they gave me some fun ideas! I wish we lived closer so we could do our hobbies together. (and I love Lincoln picture reel!)

Aaron and Jessica Reck said...

I like your list and it gave me some more ideas I would like to work on! Good luck with it all...I will be right along with ya!

Framed said...

I missed your posts. It's good to hear from you again. Sounds like you will be be very busy this year.