So because i'm a clean freak I do spring and fall cleaning, so the past few weeks I've been digging through closets,cabinets and drawers and wiping and organizing everything! It's a good feeling. You know spring clean came from the pioneers who literally had to wipe everything down in the spring because the wood and coal burning stoves created black soot on everything. (A little fact I picked up years ago from the pre-felon Martha Stewart) I also wanted to finish those projects that have been pilling up as well. I love house projects so I'll always have some to do I'm sure, but it's nice to get one down and stand back and enjoy.
So here are a few pictures of what I've been up too!

10 comments:
Looks great, I love the bathroom. The picture of Lincoln in his room cracks me up. I called you a couple times this week hope all is well. Call me when you have a sec.
wow, that looks awesome stacey!!! great job in the bathroom! love lincolns room too!
Both projects turned out marvelous. When are we going to tile my bathroom?? Great pictures of Lincoln (Conan). I need to get some prints from when you had Lincoln's fall pictures taken. Is there a site where I can order some?
Hey, I'm leaving a comment.
Nice lettering and tiling, those are great projects to have done. Now if you finish the curtains that will be another one done before winter. We had a great weekend with you here, let me know about the ribbon.
Mom
I was just thinking the other day that I needed to come visit sometime soon and see you guys. Maybe this week or the next unless your busy.
I love the walls in Lincoln's room. How cute!
Wow you've been busy. I need you.. I don't have a decorative bone in my body!!
I love your boy definition. Fabulous!
I LOVE Lincolns room, so cute! I'm going to try to be ambitious in painting the kids rooms, I'm thinking of doing something like a diamond pattern in paint or something like it.. its so much fun to do house projects.
Lauren, I saw the cutest thing I'm going to try for next kid. It's argyle pattern painted on the wall! Its sooo cute! You should try it...
Post a Comment