Instead of blogging....I cooked dinner for friends last sunday and finally made the caramel apple pizza, cleaned, did laundry, packed up Lincoln's baby clothes for storage (sad!) took pictures of Lincoln goofing around, chased Lincoln around that house and taught him how to peek-a-boo and hide and jump out and say "Boo" (or BAAaugh in his language) he now does it to strangers, hung pictures of up Lincoln, went for a lot of walks in the last of Indian Summer, played and shopped with the husband because he took a day off from work, he bought me a cute pair of jeans and mostly clothes for Lincoln, finally got him to mow and fertalize the grass one last time, tried to figure out what the spots were all over Lincoln (chicken pox?) enjoyed my nights of quiet and watched HEROs, The Office, Kath and Kim, and American Choppers, took a long bath, Hung up shelves the bathroom, went to work, stuck to my low-carb diet even though I made yummy spaghetti for dinner ( I had the fish) broke my diet when mother-in-law came to town and took us to dinner (it was garlic mash potatoes for crying out loud!!) talked about a trip to Hawaii next April (maybe, heopfully!), had a girls night out and saw one of the best movies of all time "Ghost Town" I highly recommend! Went to church, took sunday naps and made caramel apple crunch pie, which jordan will eat. And stole this idea from my cute sister-in-law Rochelle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You've been a busy girl! I'm hungry after reading your blog now. I want some type of apple crisp! How's that low carb diet goin?
Sorry, next time I'll take you somewhere lowfat. That's what I need to eat. BTW, you look like you are losing lots of weight. Can you burn me a CD of Lincoln's pictures, the professional ones as well as your new ones. I loe the ones on your sidebar. I can get it from you on Friday.
you've been busy... I probably wouldn't blog either with all that fun stuff to do!! Love the pics of Lincoln falling into the ottoman... Becca does the same thing with our big toy basket.
Post a Comment