Our Little Pony out Trick or Treating! He hated his costume at first and was kind of embarrassed but he when it came to getting candy he can pretty much put up with anything.
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Halloween Night (or afternoon)
We went up to Ogden to spend Halloween with our friends the Walkers. We've spent just about every Halloween together in the past 7 years so we're trying to keep the tradition alive. We had a really great time, especially since this year Lincoln was old enough to go Trick or Treating. It's kind of wierd now that's light out when you go Trick or Treating, I'm not sure if I like it.
Our Little Pony out Trick or Treating! He hated his costume at first and was kind of embarrassed but he when it came to getting candy he can pretty much put up with anything.

Our Little Pony out Trick or Treating! He hated his costume at first and was kind of embarrassed but he when it came to getting candy he can pretty much put up with anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
He looks so cute. I can't believe that he's almost as tall as Seneca. I'm glad he finally got into the spirit of things. Who's going to eat all that candy???
Oh so fun and adorable!
I made Jordan take the all the candy to work (well I gave some to Lincoln)
Such a cute pony! Hannah is always the only girl her age... kind of sad.
Post a Comment