
You probably don't know this, but our son is an X-KID. They call him Wolverine Jr

The "kid got into the baby powder" picture and he even has the ashamed face. Classic.

Lincoln's cousin Carter, you can see why they get along. He was literally taking handfuls of dirt at the camp ground and throwing them in his own face. His X-KID name is Pig Pen.

An "aww" moment with Daddy and Lincoln.

So this is Kangaroo Zoo in Lindon. It's one of those warehouses that have big blow up bounce houses and slides. We went there over the summer when Rochelle was out here with the boys. Best thing ever invented to get their energy out!

Lincoln's favorite thing, literally, running around in circles and jumping.

I really can't believe he was able to climb up to the top of this slide, most kids couldn't do it, it had a difficult ladder. I'm so proud.


Bouncin' with Carter.

3 comments:
I've always wondered what Kangaroo Zoo was! Totally taking my boys there pronto!
The Kangaroo Zoo looks like so much fun. I love the baby powder picture.
Carter and Lincoln are good buddies! I love how dark Carter's Eyebrows are in that picture.
Post a Comment