Sunday, September 6, 2009

A "Not about Lincoln" post, can you believe?

This is still the last week of August, I didn't get to post last week because of being busy and computer troubles. So here is still some of the fun things we did!! Thursday we had an "adult night" (no not that kind) and we went to Manti with my brother's family and his in-laws to attend a good ol' country County Fair! How can you not love that it! I can't decide what was more fun, the people watching or the smashing up cars watching! There were so many times I said "Only in a small town." I love how this all took place across the street, and the foot of the Manti Temple!


We're not drunk, just high from the fumes I'm sure.


So a couple days later we had an early birthday party for the Virgina Nephews. Here are all the boys with grandma. You may think someone is missing from this picture, but Carter's leg is over on the left hand side. See, I did get them all, he was being a little shy.

My best friend Jack Jack opening his presents. He's such a sweet heart. Everyone is his "best friend" I'm glad I got to bond with him a lot while he was here. I miss him!

Baby Nate opening his gifts!

Looking at their spoils! We had a good time! I'm glad my mom thought of this idea since we're never around for their birthdays! That same night my dad made the best Cajun style seafood. (I just had to though that in).






6 comments:

Autumn said...

Love your hair!!

Booklogged said...

Your mom looks so much like Carol.

The Brough Family said...

Looks like so much fun. What a cute idea to celebrate the Virginia cousins. We know how precious that cousin time is!!!

Mindy said...

Sounds like you guys have had a very busy and fun summer! I love the picture of you and Jordan! Very cute.

RufflesAndFringe said...

You look so pretty! I love your hair like that.

Framed said...

Great picture of you and Jordan. I'm glad you included one with Lincoln in it. Your parents' yard looks beautiful.