It's been a busy but fun last month of summer, which I'm grateful for since most of July was stressful, and just down right sucked since I spent about everyday packing. This month we've been trying to cram all those summer things in before it's over! My sister in law and my nephews are here visiting from Virgina. My brother J had to stay and work and do school stuff, he's trying to get his PhD. He also works for the government doing spy stuff I'm sure .
She and the boys still here actually (can you hear all the noise) we've gotten together with my other nephews,
This is what we've done so far...
SO the picture above is us waiting in the longest line ever at Thanksgiving Point for the Dinosaur Museum, Why I got talked into going I don't know. It's an amazing museum, but the crowds were not worth the $2. It was $2 buck Tuesday, sometimes it's not worth being a cheap-o!

2 comments:
It looks like Lincoln was being patient was waiting in line, not his strong suit. I love how excited he is looking at the dinosaur.
yay, fun pics! i'm so glad we came to visit! we've done so many fun things. i think the dino museum was worth the line!
Post a Comment