OK, so 2 weeks later I post, but it's all over and done!! Hallelujah! We've made a pit stop at my parents for about 4 months. It's not bad, it's actually nice because they have a much better back yard, and toys gallor! I don't have to do all the cooking either, yea! We each take a night. It's not bad at all. Except for the commute I'm making to Salt Lake 2-3 times a week, about a 50 min drive, but it's kind of relaxing (if there's no traffic) I just turn up the radio and chill. I'm using their computer right now, so no pictures. I'd thought I'd check in and say we sold it, we moved it, we MADE IT!
More to come!
I'll also be back posting on my design blog as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congrats and what a relief. So happy it all went through and things are moving forward. I'm sure your mom loves having you there!!
When do I get to come visit?
Post a Comment