Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Keep Your Fingers Crossed!

Well, we sold our house (again). At least we're under contract. Let's hope it goes through this time because I'll be really bummed if what happened last time, happens again. For those who don't know, last spring we "sold" our house. After all inspections and appraisals, 3 days to close we found out that the bank had missed something in their "prequalification" and denied the buyer the loan. What a bummer, we had just packed up almost everything! So this time I'm not counting on anything! I don't even want to pack until we close, which I know is impossible, but I wish. This time around we have a great realtor and we've heard good things about the buyer so fingers crossed!
Our plans are to move in with my parents for about 4 months, during which Jordan will go to school full time, work part time and I'll be working more too. My parents are in the processes of buying a retirement home in Cedar City. So if that goes through, Jordan and I will move there in December and live there while Jordan finishes school. He doesn't have much left on his Bachelors in Accounting, hopefully next time this year he'll be all done! After that, on to a masters program, probably out of state. Oh and while all that is going on we hope to have another kid too. So that's our 2-3 year plan, it's based solely on us selling this house, so pray for us!

9 comments:

*~Petra~* said...

Prayers are directed your way. You do have the best realtor :)

Lauren -HCP said...

Good luck! Your house is so cute! and the weather sounds nice in Cedar City!

Ro said...

yay, goodluck! hope all goes smoothly this time!

David and Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David and Melanie said...

wow! Your life sounds crazy and exciting and remarkably like our own. =) We're praying for ya!

Jenn said...

You are moving to Cedar/Enoch? Does that mean that your parents are planning on building their house soon?

Stacey said...

Actually Jenn, They have put in an offer on a house and they find out August 3 if they get it. I hope soo!!

rockandcookies said...

I am SOOOOO out of the loop! Congrats and good luck on all of it! When is your closing date so I know when to uncross my fingers?

Ashleigh said...

WOW! Lots going on here. Congrats on the sale of the house and onto the next phase of life right?