Sunday, July 12, 2009

It's What Fun Is...

We went to Lagoon this week with my mom's family, we've gone every year since I can remember, and I love the tradition of riding rides and eating dippin' dots and lemon slushies! We took Lincoln for his first time. This is the only picture I got because we were having to much fun and it was annoying to try to keep my camera out and ready, you may want to click on it to get the full effect of his face. It's a good picture of his first ride with his cousin Collin. He really loved playing with Collin there and I think having another kid around made it more fun for him (mom and dad are so boring). Collin is so cute, when we got there he came up to Lincoln and said "Hey buddy how you doin'?" He asked him that a few times and then turned to me and said "Is he doing ok?" and I told him he was.

3 comments:

Framed said...

His face is so expressive.

julie said...

Oh what a fantastic expression! You know, someday this (and others like it) will be great to show his girlfriends! It's your duty and privilege as his mother. :)

Booklogged said...

That boy has such a zest for life, doesn't he? Everything tickles and excites him. I love it!