Thanks you cows!! (and grandpa's farm)
MMM... T-bone and Top Sirloine, marinaded in Chipotle Lime
Lincoln's new clothesWe had a low key Easter. The highlight would be the steaks the Jordan is cooking.. HMM MM! They were tasty. My grandpa has a farm but it's not used much anymore, I think now my uncles use it to fatten up cows so we can have tasty steaks and hamburgers! This was our first attempt at cooking steak and useing our grill. I still can't get over how freaking good they were!!
The Easter Bunny did brings some new clothes for Lincoln, BUT he didn't even get to wear them because he his still fighting an ear infection which gave him pink eye again. AND he has some RSV in his lungs, so the doctor says. RSV is going around our neighborhood like wild fire so we stayed home from church. Did you know adults get RSV too, so Jordan and I were also lucky enough to get it.

6 comments:
Yummy steaks! Hope you guys all get feeling better soon!
I always like benefitting from the family cows. I love cows. Not live ones. I actually have a huge fear of them. But I sure do like them dead and cooked up. MMMMM!
Those steaks look wonderful. I feel bad that you were all sick for Easter but hopefully the doctor has you on some powerful medicine. Lincoln looks almost angelic in that shot. Wonder what he's really thinking.
I think he's thinking..."take the picture already mom!"
So awful to be sick! RSV is not fun, we have gone through that as well...get well soon!!
they're actually grandpa's cows. He's very devoted to growing food for them and feeding them every morning, he even hires us to feed them when he goes out of town.
Post a Comment