Thursday, August 21, 2008
Baby Frankenstein!
So this is today! Just yesterday he walked across the room and he started doing it again so I grab the camera. Except he was little grouchy about being on camera ,he had just woken up and hadn't done his hair ;) you know how that is. So he kind of looks like a monster looming towards the camera. But I love it, hope you do to, Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Screaming for what he wants at 11 months huh? Hate to tell you this, but it will continue for a bit longer :) As far as advice, try as hard as you can to ignore him when he screams. Ha-ha, I know, I know...so when you can't do that, try to talk to him in your super quiet voice very calmly so that he has to stop screaming to listen. Works for me sometimes.
Post a Comment