Thursday, July 31, 2008




So, here is my flower bed. It has been taken over by the pumpkins that I planted, which I kind of did on purpose because besides the daisys and blueberry muffin bush in the back, most of the flowers are annuals so they'll die and in the fall I'll have a ton of cute pumpkins everywhere because I love FALL, Pumpkins and Halloween! Another funny thing, I have really no idea where all the purple patunias came from....I planed 5 little bushes that I thought all died and so I pulled them up, and a month later... flower galoor! My daisy aren't as sad as they look, there is rhyme and reason, and next year hopefully we can see it. I should have taken picture before the pumpkins invaded that land, but I'm excited they already are flowering! I love Pumpkins!

5 comments:

Framed said...

My dad grew a huge pumpkin patch when I was growing up. It was so fun when the pumpkins came on.

Lauren -HCP said...

What a good idea to do the pumpkins right in your flower bed--it will look great for fall, I should have done that!

rockandcookies said...

You are brilliant!! The pumpkin invasion idea is terrific.

The Brough Family said...

Hey Stacey! This is cousin Big Bad brad. Just been introduced to blogging and loving to look at everyone's kiddos! Cute kid. I love the what? picture. Word out

The Brough Family said...

Hey Stacey,
I'm so glad you commented. I love that idea for Sundays. We will definitely try it next week. My girls will love it. I'm totally impressed with your flower bed, the pumpkins will be so fun in fall.