So I'm getting really tired of showing my house to "potental" buyers, and here's why. I get a phone call from our agent 2 hours before someone wants to come through our house. Except they don't give the exact time, they give a time frame and it's usually 2-3 hours. So today they called at 11:15 and said that someone wanted to come between 1:15-3:15. Which that alone sucks because that is around Lincoln's nap. So I spend the 2 hours trying to clean because I have a baby that needs to be in the same room with me at all times and holding my legs,for some reason. Then at 1:15 we wait. and wait. and wait. 2:15 nothing. Now I have a very tired baby who I won't let out his room because I just cleaned the whole house and at any moment they might show up. But..they don't so I let him sleep. He wakes up and we wait. and wait. (It's like that pioneer children song "sang as they walked and walked and walked and walked. Only we WEREN'T SINGING) Finally at 3:10 I called my realtor and ask what's going on. "Oh," she says. " I just had someone call and cancel because they need a house with an R.V. pad, but thanks for calling." Hm. shouldn't I be the one that recieved the call about the cancellation and be thanking you? So now I'm really annoyed. I spent 4 hours cleaning and waiting, my whole day basically shot. And how could they not have known we didn't have an R.V. pad, that's why we post pictures, so you can see I DON'T HAVE AN R.V. PAD, DON'T BOTHER ME! Do they not know that we have lives? We don't just sit around waiting for some moron to make an appointment and then cancel it.
On a lighter note, Lincoln was playing in his room and he got quite so I went to find him and he had stealthly moved into the bathroom. He had found the T.P., and not only did he find it, he also found that it's really fun to bat it as hard as you can and watch the whole thing unroll at your feet. It was funny and I wanted to take a picture but...... how could I when at any moment a realtor was going to show up. So I just had to quickly roll it up and put it in the closet. Maybe next time, i'm sure he'll do it again, he's always into mischief!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
sounds like we're in the same boat. Even though they help me clean up, I swear my kids just walk along dropping things, w/o meaning to make a mess, while I'm trying to clean for a showing. Why do so many showings have to be right at nap time- its the worst.. anyhoo- I feel your frustration!
I hope you told your realtor how rude that was to not call and tell you about the cancellation and if you didn't you totally should if it happens again.
Time for a new realtor. Need a name? :) Sorry that it's taking so long to sale, I know that can be frustrating. Good luck and if you need a break and come to Vernal, PLEASE give us the heads up. We'd love to see you guys.
How frustrating! On the good side though... Your house got clean and with a lil one around that's sometimes a major feat.
I have a baby picture of Jordan with a mess of toilet paper all around him. Does that surprise you? I don't blame you both for being frustrated and you really should say something to the realtor.
Post a Comment