Sunday, April 13, 2008

Lincoln goes to the Doctor and other Happy Tales.


So I posted these pictures since they are my favorite from March. Even though it is now April...So I've been asked a couple times about the Receipt book that has the frozen dinners. It is called "Dinner is Ready" Again, I can't say how much I love it. The meals are soooo tasty and easy to prepare!
Well this week was a busy one! I'm actually going to start with yesterday and work my way back. Grandma Neen was out this weekend to get her "babyfix" so we got to go out to eat. Since Lincoln is getting bigger it's getting a little harder. Keep all glasses out of arms reach.
Friday Lincoln had his Well-Check doctors visit. His stats are Weight: 18lbs 12oz. Height 271/2" and his head is... well lets just say Big. 90%, but you'd never know because he has brood shoulders and no neck, so it's pretty porpotioned. He also got shots and is so tough, he doesn't cry, just gets out a scream and then is fine. He even smiles at the nurse after.
Last Weekend- We did the family thing for conference, at my parents. Most all the siblings were there, excpet my bro's family, they live in VA. During the 2 hours break (12-2) we updated our 72 hour kits. We all brought a food item, enough for everyone and then split them and filled our packs. It was A Lot! But now we'll have enough water and food for I think 172 hours! My nice parents also gave each of us first aid kits, flashlights, the backpacks and something else, which I can't remember but I'm sure it was nice. We always try to do something productive like that conference time. We also of course have a little fun and do Ladies Night Out on Saturday night when the guys go to Priesthood. We did a little shopping and dining, and this year my cousins from Cedar were up here! So that was are first week of April, I hope it gets warm sooon!!

3 comments:

Framed said...

Baby fix is a great way to put it. But it was good to see you, Jordan and Cassie also. It's just that you three don't change as fast as Lincoln, and, well, none of you are as cute and cuddly. Sorry. What a great conference tradition. Your family is wonderful. I'm so thankful Jordan married you.

Cassie said...

That is a cool idea for conference. That kid is super cute, I need to come over and see him more often and then we just need to hang out once in a while.

Jared and Lauren Massey Family said...

Oh my goodness!!! He is getting so big, as I guess all babies seem to do! But the good news is that he is also getting more and more attractive which we all can admit must come from Stacy's side! No offense Jordan, but the Uintah Ute side doesn't do much for him! Well, when you guys make a trip out this way give us a call! We would love to see Lincoln again!