Sunday, September 20, 2009

Lincoln had a Birthday

Lincoln had ANOTHER birthday! Gee's how many does that make for him....oh yeah, 2. He's getting to old! Stay my baby forever! Ok so I admit I don't alway think that, maybe once or twice I've thought "why don't you drive me to the store and buy me some new shoes" ;) But basically he's our wild man who loves to run, dance, march, chase, growl and sneeze! If you sit on the floor be prepared to be tackeled or climbed on! He is in the 90% of everything! Height, Weight, Head Size, Sillyness! He also loves books, balls and blankets. He also loves Curious George, hence the theme of his Party!Cousins who came to the Party. Wearing the Curious George masks. Of course Lincoln wouldn't!
Lincoln winning a ball at the ring toss!

Where was Lincoln? oh, getting into his present!


Silly Collin being a monkey in his George mask!



Carter in his George Mask!




Ok, so don't laugh, but yes I made the cake. My first attempt and at a "theme" cake!




Silly Monkey cake!


Lincoln and CAKE!


Sorry, a lot of pictures!








7 comments:

David and Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Lincoln! Loved the cake, wish we could've been there to party with you!

Kathryn said...

I think the cake looks fantastic. I tried to do a theme for Dave, G.I.Joe. It didn't turn out so cool. It looked better in my head.

Jesenia said...

Wow, good job on the cake. What a cutie, I am glad everything turned out great. Love ya

Becca Jo said...

I think the cake is darling!

Brett Alisa said...

What a cute little two year old! It was a fun party.

Framed said...

It was a great party. The cake was so cute and tasted great too. I wish you could find a way to get Lincoln to quit getting older.

rockandcookies said...

Yay monkey Cake!!