Pillow, front and back reversible


So it's been awhile I know. I guess I got a little tired of blogging, and then it's starts to pile up and than you really don't want to do it, kind of like laundry!!
I have been working on some of my "resolutions" one of them was sewing and I found these fun napkins and place matts at peir 1 and also at this great Modern furnishing store downtown called Modern Materials. So I did a little sewing a little stuffing and create my own trendy pillows.
Nothing shics up a room like a new accessory, and nothing is better if you can shic it cheap!
I also repainted our Master bedroom which I'll post shortly (I promise!) and here is also our laundry/mud room that I tiled (by myself ,Jordan did the tear out) this was back in October but I'm just posting it now.

6 comments:
Love it! I need to make trendy pillows too, I think you've inspired me.:-)
I think I will just leave my sewing machine languishing in the other room. What's the next project?
Curtains again!
Hey Stacey- glad you found my blog! You are quite the decorator...I should hire you! Don't say curtains again- it is a four letter word to me right now as my fingers are sore from so much sewing!! Very cute blog and very cute family!
Oh yeah, I am glad that you like how we spelled Taitem, you are the only one! I spelled it that way so that I could shorten it to just Taite too.
So when are you coming to do my house?! Everything looks so good, great job :)
You have been so crafty!! Come check out my blog so you can enter the Pay it Forward Drawing!! Loves!!!
Post a Comment