

See, I told you I would write again.... I did a few more editings and readjusting and I think it's just about the colors I want, now I need to work on getting the pictures where I want.
So these are pictures of Lincoln showing us his big BIG smile. It's funny because I have the tendonsy to make the same face in pictures. My dad is always telling me to smile normal, so he must get it from me! Lincoln doesn't quite laugh yet, he just opens his mouth really big like he wants to make some noise but nothing comes out! Jordan can get him to giggle sometimes, like when he blows on his belly. I mentioned he liked to scream, can you imagine a scream coming out of that mouth!
So these are pictures of Lincoln showing us his big BIG smile. It's funny because I have the tendonsy to make the same face in pictures. My dad is always telling me to smile normal, so he must get it from me! Lincoln doesn't quite laugh yet, he just opens his mouth really big like he wants to make some noise but nothing comes out! Jordan can get him to giggle sometimes, like when he blows on his belly. I mentioned he liked to scream, can you imagine a scream coming out of that mouth!

4 comments:
I am so happy you updated!! Lincoln is a cutie, I have never seen him open his mouth that big wow!! See you Saturday
Hey, these are such cute pictures I'm glad you added them, and I remembered to look at them.
Lincoln will always be a happy baby and make everyone around him feel happy with his big smile, just like his Mom.
Love you- Grandma Karen
Cute! Cute! Cute!
What a gorgeous baby. The thought of a scream from that mouth is pretty scary.
Post a Comment